Dragonfly Farm ensures that every horse is being cared for with individual, daily attention. We feed with high quality feed and hay. Individual programs available. Supplements are to be provided by owner.
Other Amenities Include…
- Daily stall cleaning
- Heated Indoor and Outdoor Wash Stalls
- Coordinated farrier, veterinary and dental programs
- Daily Group or Individual Turnout-weather permitting
- Injury care and veterinary follow-up
- Indoor and Outdoor arenas with meticulously groomed footing
- Open 7 days a week
- Owner & Manager lives on-site for 24/7 observation and security.
SORRY, WE DO NOT OFFER PASTURE BOARD
All horses must be free from infectious, contagious or transmissible disease. Owner must provide a current negative Coggins test, health certificate, and worming and immunization records prior to boarding with Dragonfly and annually thereafter.
TRAINING & LESSONS
Dragonfly’s training & lessons include the focus on what a rider is looking to accomplish personally, while ensuring that goal compliment their equine partner to create a safe and enjoyable equestrian experience.
- USHJA Certified Trainer
- Full Training Programs
- Private or small group lessons
- Programs For All Levels
- Professional Training Rides
Ship-ins & Lay overs are welcome with a current health certificate.
We attend horse shows year-round, both locally and nationally and are able to provide a horse show experience at all levels, based on the education, skill and goals of each rider and horse. Please visit our EVENT page on this site for a complete schedule.